Monday, 11 August 2014

Annoying boys playing football

Recently I have had to deal with the exhausting situation of having a bunch of boys playing football right outside my house! I have twice had to call the Police with no more than Thirty minutes between calls! They have deliberately kicked their ball into my garden and onto my car on multiple occasions and even once hit my window! I have had to go out and yell at them frequently, and have contemplated taking their ball, filling it up with Helium and then handing it back to them. These boys have never been a problem until my previous neighbours moved out and my new ones moved in. My new neighbours son seems to know all of these boys from school and I would quite like to ring up their school as I have recently found out which school they go to! I hope these dunces are taught a lesson soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment